Participation on the Scouts 4-Days Camp is exclusive to those who are a member of Scouts Netherlands or members of the groups that are affiliated with the WOSM or WAGGS (international organisations).
Exceptions are parents/guardians, whose sons/daughters are a member of these organisations. Exceptions can also be made for participants who are no longer a member, but have been participants of the Scouts 4-Days Camp for the last few years (with a maximum of a 2 year break). If you have had other reasons, please notify us during registration.
Registration for camp 2017 is open from February 2017; the registration form can be found here.
For further information during the event, please go the VIP Vierdaagse Informatie Punt(4-Days Information Point)
You can register as:
- WALKER (you take part in the walking event, and will be at the camp site)
- EXTERNAL WALKER (you take part in the walking event, but you sleep somewhere else)
- SUPPORTER (you do not take part in the walking event, but you support your own group at the camp site)
- CO-OPERATOR (you will be available to help out in the organisation of the camp during the event)
The prices for the camp of 2016 are :
- Scouts Walker : € 75,00
- Supporter : € 55,00
- External Walker € 40,00
- Warm meal : € 7,25 (per meal)
- BBQ (sunday) : € 8,00
- Breakfast : € 3,00 (per breakfast)
- Packed lunch : € 3,00 (per lunch pack)
- Year badges : € 2,75 each
- Name badge : € 0,30
- Camp T-shirt : € 11,00
- Power socket: € 15,00 (500W, 2A) per week